Call Us +61 (0)2 8005 8275
When your people are thriving, your business is thriving! We look at your business holistically and hone in and focus on the specific levers that your business needs to grow to the next level.
We work with you to set a clear direction by defining what is at the core of your business through, Mission, Vision, Values. By aligning your teams behaviours and activities to the business strategy, you purposefully create organisational health, optimising the metrics that matter most to your business – employee retention, engagement, absenteeism, presenteeism, eNPS and productivity = RESULTS! This then continues to Inspire and accelerate a shift in culture so that as a thriving business you can BE and DO the extraordinary in the face of massive global change.
The biggest choke-hold in any business is usually the mind-set of the owner/leader.
But here’s the thing, you can get ANY skill-set, if you HAD the right mind-set!
80% of success in business is the mind-set of the owner and the remaining 20% is the mechanics of the business. Most business programs out there only focus on one of these two elements – we focus on the power of BOTH!
Running a business you can be proud of requires enormous focus, courage and tenacity. Most of all, it requires consistent action and a willingness to play the long game. To do this effectively you need clarity, vision and the ability to execute consistently on the right strategies.
Our Business Mastery Bootcamp is an implementation incubator that challenges and directs you to become clear about your “why”, the “What” and the “How”. This is where we help shift you from KNOWING all the tactics to actually DOING the work that leads to business mastery.
The program strategically breaks down the critical steps to business success, teaching you effective strategies to create a meaningful and profitable business to make an impact and go on to change the world.
If you take a close look at the challenges you face in your business, they probably have nothing to do with the technical aspects of your strategy, technology, finance and marketing but more so with the people who are executing them. In fact, those technical disciplines are no longer the differentiators they once were. These days information is so freely and rapidly available, its almost impossible to sustain a competitive advantage based on intellectual ideas since virtually every company, regardless of size, has access to the best thinking and practices around these so called “differentiators”.
There is however, one remaining, untapped competitive advantage out there which has turned out to be more important than all the others ever were.
Organisational health is about making a company function effectively by building a cohesive leadership team, establishing real clarity among those leaders, communicating that clarity to everyone within the organisation and putting just enough structure in place to reinforce that clarity going forward.
In this high level executive process we work with your senior leadership team to get clarity on six fundamental question’s
We then use several individual and team assessments and a proven process to answer three final questions to create a cohesive, purpose driven leadership team that will ultimately deliver on your organisations vision.