Leadership today is not about having a title or an actual leadership position. It’s about being able to maximise available resources to make decisions and solve complex problems as they arise and ultimately, add value. Those resources could be team members that “report” to you, or colleagues both local and international. Being able to influence effectively without authority is the sign of a true leader. So what are the characteristics of a true leader?
Firstly, leaders are already influenced themselves. They have a strong sense of personal and professional purpose, and are able to clearly articulate their vision; inspire those around them to want to achieve that vision; and then execute through that common alignment.
Although that sounds simple enough, the truth is that being a leader today requires a very specific mind-set, skill-set and tool-set. You need to understand your own capabilities and motivations, as well as those people that you influence
What Problems does the Team Leadership Bootcamp solve?
• Increases one-to-one and team leadership capability.
• Determines Leadership Purpose– Authenticity and builds trust.
• Clarifies your own motivation, blind spots and priorities and those of your team in your professional relationships.
• Determines an effective leadership strategy for leading individuals and teams.
• Creates an action plan to implement the principles and execute on the strategy.